Silver Sands Casino is committed to providing all players an enjoyable and safe gaming experience.
We acknowledge that whilst the majority of players gamble for entertainment, there are a small number who may lose control while in play. Silver Sands Casino fully supports responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and controlled play, please keep the following in mind:
1. Gambling should be seen as entertainment only and not as a means to make money;
2. Keep track of the amount of time and money you spend while gambling.
Playing at Silver Sands Casino is restricted to persons over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
Any details we request from you are used to verify your identity, both for your protection as well as ours. If you have any queries regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gaming relies heavily on responsible parenting.
1. Do not leave your computer unattended while your casino software is open.
2. Password-protect your Casino program with a password not easily guessed.
3. Do not allow persons under the age of18 to participate in any gambling activity.
4. Keep your casino account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of minors.
4. Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead and store this information safely.
5. Monitor the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software such as filtering programs to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
Please note that the minimum age required in order to register at Silver Sands Casino is 18. Should you wish to block gaming websites from underage persons, you can visit the following websites for more information on how such programs can be implemented:
Silver Sands Casino recognizes that whilst the majority of players gamble for entertainment purposes, gambling can be harmful to a small number of people. We are committed to creating a safe and responsible gaming environment by implementing and maintaining eCOGRA’s responsible gaming requirements.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, please take into consideration one of the following options:
1. A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period;
2. A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period.
If you choose one of these options your gaming account with Silver Sands Casino will be locked during the exclusion period. We will also take steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time.
To ensure a safe gaming experience, players also have the option of adjusting deposit limits at any time.
There are three options which are available to our players:
1. Daily deposit limit – Players are limited to the amount they may deposit within a 24 hour period.
2. Weekly deposit limit – Players are limited to the amount they may deposit within a 7 day period.
3. Monthly deposit limit – Players are limited to the amount they may deposit on a monthly basis.
Please ensure that you clearly state which type of deposit limit you would like to impose on your account when dealing with our support department.
To change your deposit limits or to request a self exclusion period or even permanent exclusion, please contact our customer support via telephone or email.
1. Do you feel that your work is affected by gambling?
2. If you win, do you get the urge to play until you win more?
3. Have you borrowed money to pay for gambling sessions?
4. Do you feel guilt if you gamble and lose a lot of money?
5. Do you use gambling as a source of income?
6. After losing, do you feel you have to return to the casino and win back your losses?
7. Do you gamble for longer than you thought you would?
8. Do people know you as a gambler?
9. Have you gambled until you’ve run out of cash?
10. Does gambling mean everything to you?
11. Would you consider selling personal possesions in order to get money for gamble?
12. Do you see ‘gambling money’ as being excluded from the normal household budget?
13. When you have a hard day at work, do you get the urge to gamble?
14. Have you ever argued with family/friends about how much or often you gamble?
15. Is your gambling an escape from stress?
16. Would you steal or commit an illegal act in order to raise money for your gambling?
17. Is your gambling a cause of stress and worry which affects all aspects of your life?
18. Have you celebrated any good news by spending a few hours gambling?
19. Is gambling the only thing you want to win at?
20. Does your gambling make you want to escape your life to the extent of considering suicide?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to seven or more of these questions, please consider assistance from the following organization:
National Council on Problem Gambling: 0 800 006 008 or [email protected]